This is a free Chess game with a nice interface where you can play against the computer or with your friends.
Playing with your friends over the Internet is very easy – one player hosts a game and receives a unique code, the other one joins it by typing this code.
No registration or login is required.
You can play online even if your friends don’t have an Android device – Apple and Amazon devices are also supported.
– Works on most of the popular smart platforms – phones, tablets and TVs
– More than 50 000 unique puzzles where the goal is to find a checkmate in 1, 2, 3 or 4 moves
– Chat in the multiplayer games
– Game timers
– Chess960 aka Fischer random chess
– Handicap chess
– Chromecast support allows you to project the game on the big screen, but use the phone as a controller
– An option to display and copy the move notation (PGN)
– Spectators: multiple people can join a network game to watch
– For Android TV you can play with the TV remote or a game controller
We hope you like it!
Added a “Rematch” button when playing online. This lets you quickly play another game with the same friend.
Did lots of improvements to the matchmaking and rating algorithms when playing against a random opponent. This should allow us to reenable the “random opponent” matches in the next few days.
Added a few other bug fixes and interface improvements.
Id for android: com.pirinel.chess
Uploaded August 08, 2020 17:13
Filesize 25.7 MB
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod