Evochron Mobile is an advanced freeform ‘open world’ space flight simulation focused on combat, trade, exploration, and survival gameplay with pilot controlled spacecraft management. It is designed to be a ‘Lite’ version of the desktop Evochron game and features a redesigned user interface prioritized for smaller touch screens and lower resource overhead to support mobile devices. Venture through a vast seamless style universe to complete many activities including buying, trading, spying, racing, escorting, transporting, mining, exploring, and designing/upgrading ships.
Evochron Mobile is a technical flight simulation, not a story or character based game, so you are not limited by plot requirements or pre-selected character roles. You can change the course of gameplay and your role in the game’s universe at just about any point. Your decisions and actions define your role in the game and establish your reputation, wealth, and ranking. The emphasis is on real-time tactical gameplay strategy and flight simulation for both combat and non-combat objectives. You are in control of your ship virtually all of the time in open space, including player controlled combat and planetary descents.
– Full six axis freedom of movement control (6DOF) in open space providing roll, pitch, yaw, horizontal/vertical strafe, and forward/reverse. Newtonian style physics system allows for drifting and slide maneuvers.
– Player directed freeform sandbox gameplay. The game’s intended design is one of a space combat flight simulation first with many individual smaller activities to perform as part of an overall freeform sandbox structure. The game gives you a framework from which you can develop your own sequence of events based on your choices, performance, interests, and abilities.
– Over 30 ship frames to choose from and upgrade to, including 20 civilian and a dozen military designs. Configure the frame you choose for the role you want to play. Upgrades and new equipment items are available to expand the combat, exploration, trading, mining, and performance potential of your ship.
– Select your starting role and faction. The role you select establishes your starting location, what ship you get, and how many credits you start with.
– Explore and conduct business in a vast seamless style universe. You can fly planet to planet and star system to star system without in-game loading screens. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations or mine valuable materials. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in asteroid fields for protection.
– Three weapon classes – beam weapons, particle cannons, and secondary missiles/equipment. Beam weapons move at the speed of light and do not require target leading. They are most effective against shields, but mostly reflect off of ship hulls. Particle cannons fire high energy projectiles at high speed. They can be effective against both shields and ship hulls, but require leading a target for intercepting. Missiles are mounted to secondary hardpoints and vary in speed, agility, and yield.
– Expandable gameplay and location based difficulty selection. As you upgrade your ship and acquire new equipment items, you’ll be able to complete new contract types and earn higher profit. Stay in the safer systems early in the game, then travel to new locations for higher profit potential and more challenging combat opportunities.
Please Note: This is an experimental project. Its future is uncertain and early access versions will be used to determine interest and viability for the game in the mobile device market. So it may be removed or altered indefinitely at any time. Support and interest will determine potential future development and/or availability on Google Play.
Id for android: com.SW3DG.EvochronMobile
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod