GBCC is a cross-platform Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator written in C, with a focus on accuracy. To my knowledge, this is the most accurate GBC emulator available on Android. Supports the basic features you’d expect, and some more advanced ones:
– Save states
– Autosave & resume when closing the emulator
– Automatic backup of game saves to your Google account (requires Android 6+)
– Shaders providing accurate GBC colour reproduction
– Adjustable turbo / Slow-mo
– Rumble support
– Accelerometer support
– Game Boy Camera support
– Partial link cable support (only supports a “loopback” link with itself)
– Customisable layout, in both portrait and landscape
– OpenSL ES audio backend, providing very low audio latency on supported devices
You must provide legal copies of games that you own. Put them in your phone’s storage, and import from within the app. No games are included with the app.
GBCC is not affiliated with, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
– Added a slider to control haptic feedback strength
– Fixed settings being reset when rotating the phone, leaving the app etc.
Id for android: com.philj56.gbcc
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod