Now employees paid through Gusto can put their money to work with Gusto Wallet.
Gusto Wallet helps you earn, save, spend, and borrow right within your Gusto account. It’s the easiest way to take control of your financial future.
– Get paid up to two days early with a Gusto spending account 
– Save towards custom goals with auto savings
– No minimum balances, account fees, or overdraft fees 
– Get a Gusto debit card for simple spending
– Access emergency cash with Gusto Cashout™ 
– Route your cash with the paycheck splitter
– Easily view paychecks and tax documents
– Clock in and out, review time sheets, and more instantly
We want to make sure you have all the details you need. Here’s some legal info about numbers, who we’re working with, and more:
 With a Gusto spending account, your payment may be processed up to 2 days early. Timing depends on when your employer sends payment funds.
 Some fees, such as out-of-network ATM and foreign transactions fees, may apply. Check the terms and conditions carefully.
 The Cashout Program is issued by Sunrise Banks, N.A., Member FDIC. Eligibility restrictions may apply. See Cashout terms and conditions.
Gusto is a payroll services company, not a bank. Gusto savings goals, spending account, and debit card are issued by nbkc bank, Member FDIC.
FDIC Insurance up to $250,000 is provided by nbkc bank, Member FDIC.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Id for android: com.gusto.money
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod