ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
– freehand drawing, insert texts, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion,
– text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
This is the free evaluation copy with watermarks in exported images, some limitations on the number of measures per photo and limited Bluetooth measurement distance. For the full version, either install the pro version or upgrade within the free app. Both ways give you the full set of features.
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
Support email: email@example.com.
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I’d like to thank all users for all the positive feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
– image list can be shown in different sizes and as tiles
– added zip file export
– selection of PDF output resolution
– settings for default line width / text size
– fixed crash when exporting to some apps
Largest ImageMeter upgrade ever!
– audio notes
– detail images
– cloud storage
– dimension chain tool
– drawing canvas
– photo processing controls
– dual value labels and model scale
– image search
– numbered images
– image copies
Id for android: de.dirkfarin.imagemeter
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod