This app helps you control Sony Smart TV remotely from your smartphone.
You should know that this is not the official Sony Smart TV app, but you are enabled to control it with this RC app.
Our app features several remotes to choose from depending on your device.
The app helps you use your Sony Smart TV even if you can’t find your remote control. But you should be aware that the app requires your phone to have an IR sensor.
In order for the app to work and to allow connections to the tv, you need to enable “IP Control Authentication” on your sony tv:
* Go to – Settings > Network > Home network setup > IP control > Authentication.
* Select “Normal” and try to connect the app.* If it’s not connecting, repeat this step but this time choose “Pre-Shared Key” and try to connect again.
Remote Control app for Sony Smart TV. Includes:
– Different models of Sony Smart TV devices
– Cool app design
– Comfortable to use
– No need for the real remote control. This app is your new remote control
– Your device must support infrared sensor
– Support in new smart tv models
– Option to purchase a lifetime free ads
– Locale Languages Support
– New Touchpad mode
– Added connection guide
Id for android: com.allrcs.sony_remote
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod