An open-source reimplementation of the most famous civilization-building game ever – fast, small, no ads, free forever!
Build your civilization, research technologies, expand your cities and defeat your foes!
Requests? Bugs? Todo list for the application is https://github.com/yairm210/UnCiv/issues, every small help is welcome!
Questions? Comments? Just bored? Join us on the new discord server at https://discord.gg/bjrB4Xw 😉
Want to help translating the game into your language? See https://github.com/yairm210/UnCiv#how-can-i-translate-to-language
Grok Java, Kotlin or C#? Join us at https://github.com/yairm210/UnCiv!
Play on a 10′ or 7′ Tablet? We’d be glad to have a good-looking screenshot!
The world awaits! Will you build
your civilization into an empire that will stand the test of time?
* Internet permissions required in order to download music, which if included by default would more than double (!) the app size, and for Multiplayer
* If you want to donate, I have a Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/yairm210
– Keyboard: Left/Right arrows work in city screen
– Small optimizations
– Rationalism effect visible in city UI
By Jack Rainy:
– Player’s automated workers don’t build forts
– Better Domination victory checks
– Can continue turns after defeat, as spectator
New screen for “Add Game” – By GGGuenni
Resolved #2348 – construction queue is always ‘clean’
Resolved #2413 – Hotkeys for unit actions always displayed
Id for android: com.unciv.app
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod