Input all characters in Unicode with UnicodePad.
And input string can be copied to the clipboard or input directly by Mushroom.
You can find out where selected character is in list.
By long clicking, larger character and code point will be shown.
Favorite characters can be memorized.
If you can’t see special characters, you have to get a font such as Noto font and select it.
You can download Noto fonts from: https://www.google.com/get/noto/
Click – Input character
Long click – Show character information
You can contribute to this app in GitHub.
This application includes a modified version of Unicode Data File.
Copyright © 1991-2020 Unicode, Inc. All rights reserved.
– Fixed crash on editor action
– Supported Unicode 14.0.0
– Supported ACTION_PROCESS_TEXT intent: UnicodePad is openable from text selection menu
– Added filter on block list
– Emoji is searchable from find tab
– Added setting import / export feature
– Added locale selection feature for locale dependent glyphs
– Added Georgian translation
Id for android: jp.ddo.hotmist.unicodepad
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod