– Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the date/time you set.
-It’s easy for you to take notes, memo, to-do list etc. just by speaking!
– Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
– Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily back up to cloud.
– Support to create notes by projects or categories.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
– Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
– Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
– Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
– Google voice search (Google App) with v184.108.40.206 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• Calendar for adding reminder events
• (This is not necessary for version 4.1.20 or higher.) External storage for saving notes file
– (Previously, the notepad text is automatically saved in a .txt file, which has file name by the starting year and month, for example : /VoiceText Note/2020-01.txt)
According to Android policy changes, from version v4.1.20, note files will be moved to another folder, for example: /Android/data/com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memo/files/2020-01.txt
– Improve performance
– Fix minor issues
Id for android: com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.VoiceToText_memo
Developer Pacific Fisher Group
Uploaded April 24, 2022 04:22
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod