In front of you you find the movement of a wrist watch – disassembled in up to 80 single parts.
Will you manage to assemble them and put it to operation again?
There are two pictures of the movement and two of the dial side – and some little hints and of course the necessery tools.
There are many improvements compared to the Watchmaker app with the pocket watch, among others:
– Movement and dial side are edited
– Portrait and landscape format are supported
– Selecting the parts by simply touching them
– Rotating by two-finger gesture
– Moving from top to bottom by gradually fading out the movement levels one after the other
– Display of several parts in original size in the info texts
– Reducing the size of large work pieces when putting them aside
– Animation of date indication and crown mechanism
Some small improvements.
Id for android: de.tobecker.watchmaker2
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod