* An integrated Winix Smart App to control Winix Smart Air Purifiers has been released.
Winix Smart App requires permissions to the following services:
Even if you do not allow optional permissions, you can still use the service limitedly.
– Location (optional) : Needed to access your current outdoor air quality location.
– Call (optional) : Needed to call customer service.
(The Winix Samrt app never performs other functions using the above permission.)
# Remote Control from Anywhere
– Power on/off
– Cycle between low, medium, high, and turbo Fan Speeds
– Switch between manual, auto, and sleep Modes
– Set your air purifier to run on a daily, weekly, monthly schedule
# Real-time Indoor/Outdoor Air Quality Information
– Monitor air quality in real time to stay in control even if you’re not at home
– Track air quality history to better understand your environment
# Manage Filters
– Displays the percent of remaining filter life
– In-app alerts for when it’s time to replace your filter
– Connect to Amazon DRS for automatic filter replacements
# Works with Amazon Alexa
– Alexa lets you use your voice to control your Winix Air Purifier by speaking commands through an Alexa device.
– Enable the Winix Smart Custom Skill for Alexa to learn all commands for your Winix Smart Air Purifier.
Outdoor air quality – Real-time outdoor air quality information for your current location or search by city
Indoor air quality – Displays the current air quality conditions of the room your Winix air purifier is in
Schedule – Run your Winix Air Purifier only during certain times by setting a schedule
Alexa – Click here to enable the Winix Smart Custom Skill for Alexa to learn all commands or Alexa lets you use your voice to control your Winix Air Purifier by speaking commands through an Alexa device.
WINIX Promotion – Stay up to date on current Winix sales & promotions
– security update
– fix minor bugs
Id for android: com.winix.smartiot
Copyright© 2020 Android2mod